Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tea & Possibilities Episode 57: Co-Hosted!


INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Ravelry. We also have a Ravelry group! I'm going to experiment for the next few episodes with episode threads in the group, so if there's something you'd like to ask or chat about, that's the place to do it!

Episode 57 Chatter Thread is up!

Today’s tea is Chocolate Digestive by Bird & Blend. Bird & Blend and Tregothnan are my two favourite UK based tea companies and B&B were kind enough to send me their 'Teaster' box which is insanely delicious. If you are a first time purchaser of B&B, you can get 20% off using the code NIKKITEABIRD20.

We have a tea recommendation thread on the Ravelry group, if you're looking for something new to try.

I've ordered the 'Manatea' so I can take my loose leaf tea to work - he's a cutie!

I'm wearing the Tegna by Caitlyn Hunter of Boyland Knitworks. This was given to me by Amy of the Stranded podcast and Stranded Dyeworks. You can find out more on her Project Page - including yarn info (spoiler alert - it's lush!)


WIP'D UP

FOs:
Yarn: Kate Selene Strawberry Sherbet Sock Set

The progress keeper is a little gingerbread man from Jiggles and Beans.

WIPs:

Industrial Pavement
Pattern: Pavement by Veera Välimäki
Yarn: Stranded Dyeworks Merino Nylon in Industrial Kingfisher
Cosy Squares
Pattern: The Coziest Memory by Kemper Wray
Yarn: Various! (See Ravelry project page for more details)

Coming Up:

I'll be finishing that Pavement sleeve!


KNIT & NATTER

I had my lovely Nan on this week, but unfortunately as she does most of her knitting from magazines, I have no patterns to share with you!

If you've got any questions for her, let me know in the episode thread. She had fun doing it, so she'd love to come on again if you'd like to see more of her.

For those of you wondering - I managed my half marathon in 2hrs 32mins! Quite pleased with that, even if I was one of the last in. Next up - the 26 mile hike across the Isle of Wight!

No comments:

Post a Comment