Monday 1 April 2019

Tea & Possibilities Episode 56: Fingers Crossed



INTRODUCTION
You can find me on Instagram and Ravelry. We also have a Ravelry group! I'm going to experiment for the next few episodes with episode threads in the group, so if there's something you'd like to ask or chat about, that's the place to do it!
Episode 56 Chatter Thread is up! (Not episode 57 as I said on the podcast!)
Today’s tea is lemon and ginger - I've got a scratchy hayfever throat and am trying to soothe it while the antihistamines kick in! We have a tea recommendation thread on the Ravelry group, if you're looking for something new to try.


WIP'D UP

FOs:
Mini Selbu Mittens
Pattern: Miniselbu by Tina Haugland
Yarn: Stranded Dyeworks Merino Nylon in First Frost (grey) and a custom dyed blue

Garter Ear Flap Hat
Pattern: Garter Ear Flap Hat by Purl Soho
Yarn: The Knitting Swede Spartan DK in Samarkand
Yarn: Rock & String Creations in Seaside Treasure

WIPs:

Industrial Pavement
Pattern: Pavement by Veera Välimäki
Yarn: Stranded Dyeworks Merino Nylon in Industrial Kingfisher
Cosy Squares
Pattern: The Coziest Memory by Kemper Wray
Yarn: Various! (See Ravelry project page for more details)

Cosy Stripes
Pattern: Granny Stripes by Attic24
Yarn: Various! (See Cosy Squares Ravelry project page for more details)

Coming Up:

I'll be continuing work on my blanket project - the Cosy Squares and Cosy Stripes and focusing on redoing that Pavement sleeve.


KNIT & NATTER

I wasn't sure what to talk about this week - I was going to get my Nan on, but my cousin is visiting with his new baby. But I will put a thread in the Ravelry group if that's something you'd be interested in and you can drop your questions there.

This year I'm taking part in the 100 Day Project, I'll creating a little self-care ritual around checking in on my bullet journal every day. You can find out more about the project on their website and I recommend following their hashtag too!

No comments:

Post a Comment