Sunday 4 November 2018

Tea & Possibilities Episode 51: Official WIP


INTRODUCTION
You can find me on Instagram and Ravelry. We also have a Ravelry group!

Thank you so much to new viewers for giving the podcast a shot and to my returning viewers - thank you for waiting for me to finish my 'sick leave'!

Today’s tea is green tea with peppermint, which was sent to me by my penpal Rachel of the Crafty Historian.! There is a tea recommendation thread on the Ravelry group, if you're looking for something new to try.

WIP'D UP


Lots of FOs this week - as I had so much time to knit!
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto DK in Coral and Basil


Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto DK in Scarlet and Basil


Yarn: Paintbox Yarns Baby DK in Pillar Red

This is the video tutorial that I followed to pick up the body band: Perfect Picked Up Button Band.

Yarn: Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK in Stormy Grey, Slate Grey, Daffodil Yellow, Buttercup Yellow and Champagne White

The official WIP is...

Rich's 30th Birthday Sock
Pattern: Meanwhile at the Castle Vanilla Sock
Yarn: West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4-ply in Mallard and Nutmeg

The other things I have waiting in the wings are:


Yarn: Stranded Dyeworks Oasis in Industrial Kingfisher

KerryOne Pullover
Pattern: Kerrytown by Annie Lupton
Yarn: Willow & Lark Ramble in Ox Blood

Cosy Squares
Pattern: The Coziest Memory by Kemper Wray
Yarn: Various (detailed on Rav page)

Cosy Stripes
Pattern: Crochet Granny Stripe by Attic24
Yarn: Various

I treated myself to a skein of Manos Del Uruguay Allegria in Malvin and another WYS Christmas skein - their 2018 edition, Fairy Lights

KNIT & NATTER

I just wanted to update everyone to let them know - as you can see - I'm ok!

I was lucky enough to be the first person on the list, so I wasn't hanging around much at all. I was quite sick afterwards and I slept a lot in the first few days, but my recovery has been really straightforward and fairly swift.

I have struggled with not being able to move much - I do a lot of exercise usually so the adjustment has been tricky. But I do feel loads better for being back at work. Couple more weeks and I'll be easing myself back in at the gym.

I have been watching and reading some great stuff and looking forward to talking in future episodes about Agent Zigzag by Ben McIntyre and The White Princess.

That's all, folks! I'll see you soon for another cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment