Monday 12 February 2018

Tea & Possibilities Episode 40: Definite Theme

INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Ravelry. We also have a Ravelry group!


Today’s tea is my first ever try of Darjeeling! How shameful is that for a committed tea-drinker?! This is Golden Himalaya from Dragonfly Teas. We also have a tea recommendation thread on the Ravelry group, if you're looking for something new to try.

I will be going to Edinburgh Yarn Festival this year! I'll be coming up on Thursday and leaving on Saturday, so spending Friday at the Festival. I'll also be at Unravel next Saturday, 17th February.

WIP'D UP!

Pattern: Granny Stripes by Attic 24
Yarn: Various, from my advent calendar swap (everything is listed, row by row, on the project page)

Currently living in a beautiful little bag from Rachel of the Crafty Historian Podcast.

Yarn: Oasis Finger from Stranded Dyeworks in Industrial Kingfisher

This one is living in my Eldenwood Craft project bag (and none the worse for a wine spillage!)

I'm planning to pick up my Selbu Mittens this week and get some more progress on them. I really want to get my February garment cast on - the Campside Cardi by Alicia Plummer in Willow & Lark Woodland, in the Marmalade colourway.

I've got some Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK on order to make the Watermelon Booties by Hopeful Honey, for my friend's baby's first birthday.



KNIT & NATTER

This week's theme is definitely all about the self-care. I'm trying to be kind to myself every day and give myself what I need, instead of hoping that one bath will be the magic bullet to cure it all.

I've been indulging in Sleepy by Lush (this stuff is glorious!) and Victoria on Netflix.

Take lots of care of yourself this week. I hope I'll see you at Unravel, do pop over and say hello if you spot me! I'll see you soon for another cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment