Monday, 28 November 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 9: Wizard!



INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.

Guys!! There is light!! This is special and unusual!

Today's tea is Rose Lemonade from Taylor's of Harrogate.

Just a note - there won't be a podcast next week as Rich and I will be joining our friends for our traditional Mini Christmas with friends. Secret Santa, cheese and an epic meal with some very dear friends - can't wait! 


WIP'D UP!

Once again, the scarf I'm wearing is the Colourblock Shawl by Sarah Knight of Crafts from the Cwtch, knitted out of Scheepjeswol in Stonewashed XL. I would knit this again over and over.

We have one initial down now and one almost done - so I am totally on track to get these finished in time!

To recap, I designed them on the MacStitch programme and have been working from the computer because my printer has given up on life.

The lovely Vikki of Vikki Bird Designs sent me a lovely little parcel in the post this week, including To Die For by Lucy Siegle, my Rose Lemonade tea and a perfectly Christmassy mini skein. Thank you so much, Vikki!

Sidenote: There is no Goal Power this week as I bought the wrong size Leuchtturm 1917 and the colour I want isn't in stock. Sigh. If anyone knows a stockist that doesn't charge £15 p&p (!!), please let me know!



HERE BE SPOILERS

I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and I LOVED it. Hence the title of this episode!

And that's all folks! See you for another cuppa next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment