Monday 17 October 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 4: Tales of Woe



INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.

Today's tea is Tesco's Finest Earl Grey.


WIP'D UP!

In a week where everything that could go wrong, did....

Cornish Lilli Pilli
Pattern: Lilli Pilli by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn: Custom seaside colourways by Stranded Dyeworks

My Cosy Memories Blanket
Pattern: Cosiest Memory by Kemper Wray
Yarn: Recent additions from the Alice in Wonderland set by My Mama Knits, a mini from the Pop Fizzle Collection from bykateselene and next up will be a black and green stripe from Owl About Yarn

Mini Weasley Jumpers
Pattern: Mini Weasley Sweater Ornaments by Alison Hansel
Yarn: Various, including Madeline Tosh, Rowan Felted Tweed and DY Choice Aran


HERE BE SPOILERS


First up, the stunning And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, one of my favourite authors. It's truly wonderful, please read it!

Next up, I'll be reading The Muse by Jessie Burton and The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (not All the Light We Cannot See, as I said - doh!).

The latter will be released as a film in late November starring Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander. I really recommend other films they've been in - Vikander is awesome in Testament of Youth and Ex Machina and Fassbender is brilliant in Frank.

New to me podcast The Crafty Historian by Rachel is a lot of fun! It has inspired an idea for a Vintage Prim by Andrea Mowry - in History by Norah George and Street Art by Stranded Dyeworks...

I also mentioned other patterns I have by Andrea Mowry - the Om Shawl and Yoga Shawl, as well as her latest one, Mae.


KNIT & NATTER

Just chattering about my weekend, as Rich will be away. He's been doing a lot of bread baking out of Brilliant Bread by James Morton and we picked up some really good loaf tins from Lidl!

No comments:

Post a Comment