Sunday, 2 October 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 1: Just Do It!



So yes, I finally started a podcast! I'll be popping in every week with a new episode, sharing what I've been making, with a little knit and natter thrown in. I hope you enjoy it! Any tips for me, please just let me know :)

On with the show notes!


INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.


WIP'D UP!

After a clear out of my craft corner, which you can find out more about here, I've got lots of WIPs to talk about!

My Cosy Memories Blanket
Ravelry page: here
Pattern: Cosiest Memory by Kemper Wrap
Yarn: Various. So far including this set from Owl About Yarn; the Pop Fizzle Collection from bykateselene; the Alice in Wonderland and Scottish Myths & Legends sets by My Mama Knits and some leftover Ice Skating Party by Stranded Dyeworks

Cornish Lilli Pilli
Ravelry Page: here
Pattern: Lilli Pilli by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn: Custom seaside colourways by Stranded Dyeworks

Christmas Stockings
Ravelry Page: here
Pattern: Candy Stripe Stocking by Sandra Paul
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK in various colours

Triceratops Head
Ravelry Page: here
Pattern: Triceratops Head by Louise Walker
Yarn: Cygnet Seriously Chunky
Kit: You can purchase the kit here

Paintbox Cotton DK from LoveKnitting.com and Knitter's Graph Paper Notebook from Wild and Woolly.

Other yarns mentioned:
Kettle Yarn Co.
Madeline Tosh

Pressed Flower Spindle and Dolly Mixture roving from Spin City.

Yarn Dyeing Kit purchased from Doodlestop. Extra dyes from Jacquard.




KNIT & NATTER


Cast On was a great early knitting podcast, favourite episodes include A Snow Day and Gwlana.

Current favourite audio podcasts include:
A Playful Day
Curious Handmade
The Knitmore Girls
Truly Myrtle

Video favourites:
Yarngasm
Geeky Girls Knit
A Homespun House
Little Bobbins
Pinfeathers and Purls
Hey Sister
Stranded
Bad Wolf Girl Sits & Knits
Hue Loco
The Dyer's Notebook

Special shout out to Katie of Inside Number 23 who said - just start!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that orange yarn is fantastic! I like your philosophy and well done for giving things a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just found your podcast. Really enjoyed watching. You were great. Keep the videos coming. I am also knitting the cozy memories blanket. Joan

    ReplyDelete