Monday, 14 November 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 7: Winter Is Coming


INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.

A short one this week as I was chasing the light on a very overcast day!


WIP'D UP!
My Cosy Memories Blanket
Ravelry page: here
Pattern: Cosiest Memory by Kemper Wrap
Yarn: Recent addition is the leftover Anzula Haiku from my Lucky 61 top, in Aqua.

Cornish Lilli Pilli
Ravelry Page: here
Pattern: Lilli Pilli by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn: Custom seaside colourways by Stranded Dyeworks


KNIT & NATTER

I dyed my hair! I was so down about the awful, tragic mistake that was lopping it all off over the summer, I decided to use it as an excuse to grow out my fringe. Then I decided to go dark for the winter, using Lush Henna in Brun.

There was no podcast last week as I was at the Love Knitting Flock Party! You can hear more about it here.

The yarns mentioned are Koigu Mori and Sweet Georgia Bulletproof Sock. The pattern on my mind is Hortencia by Andi Satterlund.

No comments:

Post a Comment